The Council of Legal Education and Nigeria Law School have established criteria for call-to-bar screening, a vital step for law graduates.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Evidence of N30,000 payment to the Body of Benchers for Call to Bar processing into the designated Zenith Bank account
- Proof of N10,000 payment into the Council of Legal Education account for 50th Anniversary
- Alumni fee
- Original and photocopies of the LL.B. certificate
- Original and photocopy of Nigerian Law School ID card
- Printout of candidate’s Nigerian Law School result
The call-to-bar screening enables the Nigerian Law School to verify applicants have completed the requisite academic and professional training.
Fulfilling these stipulated conditions is imperative for prospective lawyers to attain bar admission and legal licencing.
The call-to-bar screening stands as a critical measure in maintaining educational and ethical benchmarks within the legal field.
The provided guidelines offer a clear roadmap for law graduates embarking on their Call to Bar journey.
It is strongly recommended that all aspiring lawyers diligently meet the outlined conditions to successfully navigate the screening process.